1. Little white dress. Is there anything more summery than a little white dress? From gauzy frocks to fit and flare with a color pop, I'm all about this as a summer staple. I'm looking for one that's easy to transition from a day at the farmer's market to a night out for drinks.
2. Metallics for nails. I've seen lots of metallics recently. For an easy way to incorporate this into an everyday look, I'm itching to try out metallic on my nails. I had a very serious glitter phase last year, but this is a more subtle way to show your shine. I'm on the hunt for the perfect rose gold metallic. I've got my eye on Essie's Penny Talk and Ruffian Rosary.
3. Colored eyeliners. I'm pretty loyal to a cat eye as my daily look, but opting for black liner every day in the summer seems a little boring. And heavy. I'm pretty excited to try out colored eyeliners this season to mix it up. I recently ordered the limited edition Cynthia Rowley liners from Birchbox in Sky Blue and Black and I am loving them. They glide on really easily and wear pretty well through the day. These might give Urban Decay Glide On 24/7 Liners a run for their money. Stila All Day Waterproof Liners are pretty great too. They have tons of colors to choose from, an easy felt tip applicator and the formula lasts all day. I'm thinking cobalt blue might be one to try. AND...check it out, Stila has 25% off plus free shipping through Friday, June 13!
4. Wedge. Such a versatile shoe and perfect for summer because they are easy to walk around in and are perfect for outdoor parties or weddings. No risk of getting a heel stuck in the ground. These can be easily paired with shorts or a wide leg trouser. Which bring us to...
5. Wide Leg Pants. I am still really loving palazzo and wide leg pants for summer. It's just too hot for skinny jeans. So go for the extreme opposite. Easy, breezy wide leg styles that look chic and are comfortable. Channel your inner 60s and 70s Palm Springs It Girl and opt for a fun print, or stick with the always classic wide leg white trouser. Throw on a pair of wedges for instant, laid back style. I've put together some of my favorite palazzo pants and wedges in the Mavatar collection below.